There are a lot of questions swirling around Tottenham Hotspur as they prepare to play Fulham at Craven Cottage today. With Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min out, where will the goals come from? Who will start the match? What will the formation look like? Could Spurs (gulp) lose to 19th placed Fulham?
We’ll know a little more by an hour before kickoff today when the starting lineups are released. Spurs are starting a stretch of what we would normally call winnable matches, but they’ll need to do it without their two leading goal scorers, and that could make things interesting.
But if there’s anyone who can tweak this battered and bruised Spurs team to a win today, it’s Mauricio Pochettino.
#THFC: Lloris (C), Trippier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Eriksen, Dele, Lamela, Llorente.— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) January 20, 2019
Latest odds from @WilliamHill https://t.co/0saqMfhMKq pic.twitter.com/thNefxlKv3
A first start for @Ryanbabel as Claudio Ranieri names his team to take on @SpursOfficial. #FULTOT pic.twitter.com/9xT2NI9qwv— Fulham Football Club (@FulhamFC) January 20, 2019
How to Watch
Date/time: Sunday, January 20, 2019 | 11 a.m. (ET), 4 p.m. (UK)
Venue: Craven Cottage, London, UK
TV: NBCSN (USA), Sky Sports Football/MainEvent (UK), TSN1/3 (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!