Happy Saturday, everybody! See that tattooed fat man in the feature image above? He FEELS THE MAGIC. It’s an FA Cup weekend, and dammit, it’s gonna be AWESOME. And MAGICAL. And AWESOME.
We got lower league teams! Premier League teams! Teams named “Accrington Stanley” because England is weird! All of them colliding in a bizarre spectacle that is the oldest football tournament in the world! And it’s all probably going to end with Chelsea or Manchester City lifting the trophy, but let’s not talk about that right now!
Here’s your open thread for today’s FA Cup matchups. If you’re in the USA, all of the matches can be streamed legally on ESPN+. If you’re in the UK, sheesh, look it up yer own damn self, what am I, your mother?
Saturday FA Cup schedule (all times ET)
- Accrington Stanley vs. Derby County - 7:30 a.m.
- Shrewsbury Town vs. Wolverhampton - 10 a.m.
- Middlesbrough vs. Newport County - 10 a.m.
- Swansea vs. Gillingham - 10 a.m.
- Newcastle vs. Watford - 10 a.m.
- Brighton vs. West Brom - 10 a.m.
- Doncaster Rovers vs. Oldham - 10 a.m.
- Manchester City vs. Burnley - 10 a.m.
- Portsmouth vs. QPR - 10 a.m.
- Millwall vs. Everton - 12:30 p.m.
- AFC Wimbledon vs. West Ham - 2:45 p.m.