Okie dokie, everyone! It’s FA Cup time! Who’s ready for some...
Hey there, FA Cup. I’ve missed you. How have you been? How’s your mum? Think we can get through this without me chucking something at the television screen? That’d be great, thanks.
Tottenham Hotspur play Crystal Palace today at Selhurst Park. I am still smarting from Spurs crashing out of the League Cup semis after beating Chelsea on away goals, so it’d be lovely if Spurs would just go out and smash ‘em. But considering Sonny isn’t ready and Kane and Dele are both out, I’ll settle for a stupid 1-0 win or even a draw so we can kick this can down the road a bit.
#THFC: Gazzaniga, Trippier, Sanchez, Foyth, Vertonghen (C), Walker-Peters, Dier, Skipp, Nkoudou, Lucas, Llorente. @WilliamHill odds (18+) - https://t.co/G5iS0zDzWs #COYS pic.twitter.com/geR4yNYXBV— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) January 27, 2019
Here's how #CPFC line up against @SpursOfficial in the #EmiratesFACup pic.twitter.com/543wQWYdUf— Crystal Palace F.C. (@CPFC) January 27, 2019
How to Watch
Once again, this cup match is only legally watchable in the USA streamed online via ESPN+.
Date/time: Sunday, January 27, 2019 | 11 a.m. (ET), 4 p.m. (UK)
Venue: Selhurst Park, London, UK
TV: not televised (USA), BT Sport 2 (UK), Sportsnet World (Canada), not televised (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: ESPN+ (USA)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!