Well, this game has lost a lot of its luster since England have already qualified for the EURO 2020 competition next summer. But hey, there’s a lot of English people who read this blog, and technically there are three Tottenham players who are still part of the England setup, so here’s an open thread!
Harry Kane, Danny Rose, and Harry Winks are all in Gareth Southgate’s squad, but who knows if they’ll actually play today in what’s essentially a dead-rubber match in Kosovo.
How to Watch
Kosovo vs. England
12 pm ET, 5 pm BST
TV: ITV 1 (UK), TUDN (USA - Spanish)
Stream: ESPN+ (USA, affiliate link)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!
Cartilage Free Captain has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Cartilage Free Captain may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.