Tottenham Hotspur Women lost their last match 4-1 at Chelsea Women in the Continental Cup on Wednesday. It was not televised, and we didn’t cover it because... well, it’s not an excuse, but there were other things going on right about that time.
But Spurs are back in action this morning in an early kickoff match against Everton. The Toffees have been one of the surprises of the early part of this WSL season, taking 12 points thus far, good enough for fourth in the table, but their wins have come against the bottom of the table in Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol City, and winless Liverpool. Hopefully Spurs will give them a stiffer test.
How to Watch
Date: Sunday, November 24, 2019
Time: 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. BST
Location: London Stadium, London, UK
TV: not televised
Streaming: The FA Player
All WSL matches this season will be broadcast on The FA Player, a streaming service run by the FA. It is free and is not geo-restricted, but registration is required.
Match thread rules:
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!