Tottenham Hotspur have been without two of their best players for a month, but you’d never know it. Winners of three straight, all by close margins, Spurs have weathered the storm quite nicely, thank you, and are currently in third place heading into today’s match against Leicester City.
Leicester are currently in 12th place under Claude Puel and have only one point from their last 12 available. They’ll be hoping they can take advantage of the missing Harry Kane and Dele Alli and nick a result today at Wembley Stadium. Jamie Vardy is back, and he will want to run straight at Spurs’ defense.
A win will give Spurs a good head of steam heading into Wednesday’s home match against Dortmund in the Champions League.
How to Watch
Date/time: Sunday, February 10, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. (ET), 1:30 p.m. (UK)
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London, UK
TV: NBC Sports Network (USA), Sky Sports Premier League/Main Event (UK), TSN2/RDS (Canada), Optus/SBS (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBC Sports Live (USA), fubo (free trial)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!