I Tottenham Hotspur are in action against their arch-rivals Arsenal for the third time this season, but this one has some extra spicy narrative behind it. Two weeks ago Spurs had a 10 pt. lead over the Gunners. Now, after consecutive losses to Burnley and Chelsea, that lead is down to four, and if Spurs don’t get a result today it’ll drop to just one.
The title is probably gone for Spurs this season, but they still need to take care of business to lock up fourth place. That’ll be a lot tougher if they keep losing games. However, Harry Kane is back, and there’s nothing he likes more than scoring against Arsenal in a North London Derby.
This might be the biggest NLD since... well, the last one.
#THFC: Lloris (C), Trippier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose, Wanyama, Sissoko, Eriksen, Son, Kane@WilliamHill odds (18+) - https://t.co/8BfKHCakHw #COYS ⚪️ #NorthLondonDerby pic.twitter.com/nAEW7x78N4— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 2, 2019
Arsenal XI:— Arsenal Editor (@Arsenal_Editor) March 2, 2019
Mustafi, Koscielny, Sokratis, Monreal;
Mkhitaryan, Ramsey, Iwobi;
4-2-3-1, Mustafi at RB Xhaka returns to the midfield, Rambo slots in the hole.
Strong line up and even stronger bench filled by Özil, Auba and Torreira.#TOTARS pic.twitter.com/ap3wNhgY4k
How to Watch
Date/time: Saturday, March 2, 2019 | 7:30 a.m. (ET), 12:30 p.m. (UK)
Venue: Stamford Bridge, London, UK
TV: NBCSN (USA), BT Sport 1 (UK), Sportsnet (Canada), Optus / SBS (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBCSN (USA), fubo (free trial)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!