Hello, international break. I’d say I’ve missed you but we both know that’d be a lie.
England open up their EURO qualifying account with a Group A match against the Czech Republic at Wembley Stadium. There are five Tottenham Hotspur players involved in the match — Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Danny Rose, Eric Dier, and Kieran Trippier, but only three are starting today.
I’m actually okay with Dele and Dier getting minutes, considering they’re both fresh back from injury and getting some game time under their belts is probably good for Spurs. Kane was always going to start as England captain.
No injuries, please. Come on you Three Lions!
How to Watch
England vs. Czech Republic
Time: 3:45 pm ET, 7:45 pm UK
TV: ESPNEWS (USA) | ITV 1 (England), STV (Scotland) | other listings on livesoccertv.com
Streaming: Univision En Vivo (USA - Spanish)
— England (@England) March 22, 2019
What do you think of the #ThreeLions’ line-up? pic.twitter.com/4j426TWeGm
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!