Here we go! England are back in action today in Montenegro as they play the second of their two EURO qualifiers during this international break. The bad news is that England broke Eric Dier in the last game. This time, there are three Tottenham players in action: Dele Alli, Harry Kane, and Danny Rose. Kieran Trippier is on the bench.
No (more) injuries, please. Come on you Three Lions!
How to Watch
Montenegro vs. England
Time: 3:45 pm ET, 7:45 pm UK
Location: Stadion Pod Goricom, Montenegro
TV: Not televised (USA) | ITV 1 (England), STV (Scotland) | other listings on livesoccertv.com
Streaming: ESPN+ (USA)
Team news: confirmed! #threelions pic.twitter.com/Z6xfKrAIOT— England (@England) March 25, 2019
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!