Welcome back, Premier League! After what feels like forever, we have our football back and not that pale imitation where they wear shirts with nation flags on them and run around getting people injured.
There’s a full slate of league action today, though the highlight might be Manchester City hosting Watford. United are now Ole’s team, but Watford have already pulled some surprises against the top six this season. United slipping up today would be very good news for Spurs.
The full schedule is below. This is your open thread.
Saturday Premier League schedule
- Fulham vs. Manchester City — 8:30 a.m. ET/12:30 p.m. UK | NBCSN, Sky Sports
- Crystal Palace vs. Huddersfield — 11:00 a.m. ET/3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- Leicester City vs. Bournemouth — 11:00 a.m. ET/3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- Manchester United vs. Watford — 11:00 a.m. ET/3 p.m. UK | NBCSN
- Burnley vs. Wolverhampton — 11:00 a.m. ET/3 p.m. UK | NBC Sports Gold
- Brighton vs. Southampton — 11:00 a.m. ET/3 p.m. UK | CNBC
- West Ham vs. Everton — 1:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. UK | NBCSN, BT Sport 1