Tottenham Hotspur have six remaining games this season. Four of them are at home. This is one of them. Spurs are hosting Huddersfield at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, a team that has already been relegated from the Premier League and has less than nothing to play for.
Even so, Spurs are without Harry Kane, Serge Aurier, Eric Dier, and Erik Lamela, and very well could have Dele Alli out as well after he was diagnosed with a broken hand after Spurs’ Champions League first leg win over Manchester City. Huddersfield are bad and are going down, but Spurs can’t afford to have any slip-ups at this stage of the season, especially against teams that they should beat comfortably.
Expect Mauricio Pochettino to field a strong lineup. Nothing but three points will do today.
#THFC: Lloris (C), Foyth, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Walker-Peters, Wanyama, Sissoko, Eriksen, Lucas, Llorente.— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) April 13, 2019
Latest odds from @WilliamHill https://t.co/05MyMuk96G
(18+) ⚪️ #COYS pic.twitter.com/NQODhy5CWP
TEAM NEWS with @ViessmannUK:— Huddersfield Town (@htafcdotcom) April 13, 2019
Head Coach Jan Siewert has made three changes to the #htafc starting line-up for today’s @premierleague game at @SpursOfficial; 12.30pm KO.
➡️ Juninho Bacuna, @ekachunga15 & @FloHadergjonaj
⬅️ Tommy Smith, @AaronMooy & @pritch_93 #TOTHUD (AT) pic.twitter.com/cacQEnB3O7
How to Watch
Date/time: Saturday, April 13 | 7:30 AM ET (US) | 12:30 PM (UK)
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
TV: NBCSN (USA), Sky Sports (UK), TSN 1, TSN 3, RDSw (Canada), Optus (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: NBCSN (USA), fubo (free trial)
Radio: Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com. UK - check local listings
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!