For the third time in ten days, Tottenham Hotspur is facing Manchester City. This time, however, it’s in Premier League competition, not the Champions League. That doesn’t make it any less important. Spurs need every point they can get in order to be assured of finishing top four, and City are in a dogfight with Liverpool for the Premier League title. They can’t afford to drop any points either.
The last match between these two sides was an instant classic featuring four goals in the opening 11 minutes. It’s unlikely we’ll see those kind of fireworks again today, but you never know. Both sides will be digging deep into their bench for fit players. Both teams will be exhausted. And both sides will probably be quite happy to see the backs of the other team when this match is finally finished.
How we line-up for #MCITOT...— Manchester City (@ManCity) April 20, 2019
XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero (C)
SUBS | Muric, Sane, D Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi, G Jesus@HaysWorldwide #mancity pic.twitter.com/Fveb4gFtxr
How to Watch
Time/Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019 | 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. BST
ELocation: Location: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, United Kingdom
TV: Sky Sports (United Kingdom), NBCSN (USA-English), TSN 1/4/5 (Canada), Optus (Australia), other countries at www.livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!