Tottenham Hotspur, with a win today and a little bit of luck, can clinch top four in the Premier League, solidifying their status as one of the best teams in England and qualifying for their fourth consecutive Champions League next season.
All that’s standing in their way is West Ham. Ugh.
The Hammers are decidedly mid-table, but they have the one thing that most of Spurs’ other opponents at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium don’t have: a fierce London rivalry. Trust me, West Ham would like nothing better than to throw a spanner, even if only a temporary one, into the works of Spurs’ run-in. Hammers fans would celebrate with the most obnoxious banter. It would be super annoying.
Let’s not let that happen.
Our team to take on Spurs ⚒ pic.twitter.com/SpDrpYFSzD— West Ham United (@WestHamUtd) April 27, 2019
How to Watch
Time/Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019 | 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. BST
ELocation: Location: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, North London, United Kingdom
TV: Sky Sports (United Kingdom), NBCSN (USA-English), TSN4 (Canada), Optus/SBS (Australia), other countries at www.livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is verboten. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!