This is it. The summit of European club football. Tottenham Hotspur are at the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, the home of Atletico Madrid, to face fellow Premier League club Liverpool in the Champions League final. Spurs are one win away from lifting their first ever Champions League trophy. One win away from their first silverware of any kind since 2008.
One win away from glory. And the game is about glory.
There isn’t anything left to say. Liverpool are a very good team, but so are Spurs. It’s time to just win the match and be legends.
How to Watch
Time/Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019 | 3 p.m. ET, 8 p.m. BST
ELocation: Location: Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid, Spain
Match Official: Milorad Mažić (SER)
TV: BT Sport 2 (United Kingdom), TNT (USA-English), Univision (USA-Spanish), DAZN (Canada), Optus (Australia), other countries at www.livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!