Hey hey hey! Get the coffee brewing and come join us because we got Tottenham Hotspur preseason friendly football happening, direct from Singapore! Spurs are facing Juventus at the National Stadium in Singapore in the first of two matches in the International Champions Cup, a totally legitimate tournament that in no way is designed to make lots of money from international fans who want to see their favorite football teams play.
It’ll be the first opportunity to really see Tanguy Ndombele in action for Spurs, which will be exciting. Most of Spurs’ big stars are there as well, so expect to see the likes of Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen, and more on the pitch at some point. But also expect to see a lot of youth team players who are hoping to get a shot at impressing the boss and maybe even earn some first team minutes.
#THFC: Gazzaniga, Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Tanganga, Georgiou, Winks, Skipp, Lamela, Dele, Son, Parrott. #SpursTour2019 ⚪️ #ICC2019 pic.twitter.com/28XDBfY7U5— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) July 21, 2019
LINE-UP | Maurizio Sarri names his first Juventus team! ⚪️⚫️— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) July 21, 2019
SUBS | Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Loria, de Ligt, Demiral, Di Pardo, Coccolo, Beruatto, Rabiot, Kastanos, Muratore, Toure', Frederiksen, Pereira, Higuain, Mavididi.#ICC2019 #ForzaJuve pic.twitter.com/eVmRhbHEsP
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus (International Champions Cup)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. BST
Location: National Stadium, Singapore
TV: ESPN2 (USA), Premier Sports 1 (UK), DAZN (Canada), beIN Sports 2/Kayo Sports/SBS Viceland (Australia), other listings at livesoccertv.com
Streaming: WatchESPN (USA), PremierPlayer HD (UK)
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!