Hi, y’all. Tottenham Hotspur are back in action today in the International Champions Cup. But after jetting off to such exotic locations as Singapore, Shanghai, and Munich, this time the match is back in jolly ol’ London at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium against Internazionale. It’s too late to win both of Spurs’ cup competitions this offseason — Benfica have pretty much wrapped up the title this year — but they can put in a good showing by pounding Inter Milan at home and that’s always fun, right?
Spurs have welcomed Eric Dier and Serge Aurier back to training, so don’t be shocked if they both get a bit of a run-out today against Inter. Otherwise, as always, we don’t have a clue how Spurs will line up. Gonna be a mystery! It’ll be fun!
How to Watch
A programming note: this match is not televised on TV anywhere in the USA. Legal streaming options are listed below. Please do not post links to illegal streams in the comments; violators will be banned.
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Internazionale (International Champions Cup)
Date: Sunday, August 4, 2019
Time: 10:06 a.m. ET, 3:06 p.m. BST
Location: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, North London, UK
TV: Not Televised (USA), Premier Sports 1 (UK)
Streaming: ESPN+ ($, USA)
Cartilage Free Captain has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
Match thread rules:
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Nobody loves a potty mouth. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Have fun, and COYS!