Tottenham Hotspur returned to England with one point after its first Champions League match of the season on Wednesday. While a draw feels a bit disappointing after going up 2-0 against Olympiacos, there is no shame in getting a result in Greece, and Spurs are still in position to finish in the top half of the group.
Attention must turn back to the Premier League, however, as Tottenham travels to the East Midlands to take on a Leicester squad aiming to sneak into the top six. The Foxes have taken care of the teams they need to beat, earning three points against Sheffield United and Bournemouth, while losing away to Manchester United and drawing against Wolves and Chelsea.
Tottenham is the superior side but has struggled to play a solid 90 minutes in almost every match this season. Fitness remains a struggle, and coaching decisions from the right back carousel to flirtation with the midfield diamond have not eased the early season woes. A second consecutive convincing win would go a long way in building confidence after last week’s 4-0 dismantling of Crystal Palace.
#THFC: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lamela, Son, Kane (C).— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) September 21, 2019
Latest odds from @WilliamHill (18+)https://t.co/MXaAmtlPLX#THFC ⚪️ #COYS pic.twitter.com/nLMngnyZl9
How to Watch
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019
Time: 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. BST
Location: King Power Stadium, Leicester, England
TV: NBCSN (USA), UNIVERSO (USA - Spanish), BT Sport 1 (UK)
Streaming: NBC Sports (USA), BT Sport Live (UK), fubo.tv (free trial)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!