It’s another big day for Tottenham Hotspur Women. Mid-week, Spurs got their first win of the season over London City Lionesses in the Continental Cup. But life has been harder in the WSL, where Spurs have yet to win a match. Spurs got pounded by Manchester City last weekend, and now face their recent rivals Manchester United at home at the Hive.
But the question on everyone’s mind is whether TODAY will be the day we get to see Alex Morgan play in a football match. She has yet to get on the field in a Tottenham shirt as she works her way back up to fitness, but she’s the very definition of a game-changer. And because her legions of American fans are so eager to see her, today’s match will again be broadcast on NBC Sports Network in the USA.
Maybe this time it’ll happen! [Edit: NOPE.]
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur Women vs. Manchester United Women
Saturday, October 10, 2020
7:30 a.m. ET | 12:30 p.m. BST
The Hive, Edgware, London, England
TV: NBCSN (USA), BT Sport 3
Stream: NBC Sports Live (USA), The FA Player (international)
Match Thread Rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an unmoderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYSW!