It’s former Tottenham midfielder Scott Houghton in that lovely 1992 away kit.
Ramble of the Day
Maybe you’re not the internet quiz type, but what if I told you there was a more comprehensive quiz of which fictional character is most like you with a database of more than 400 characters? What if I told you that I already took the quiz, and many other people I associate with also took it?
What if I stopped beating around the bush and just linked you to the quiz? I did the recommended version with 28 question (the automatic one when you click on the link), and then did a further round when asked.
Here are my top ten matches:
- Rachel Chu, Crazy Rich Asians: 86%
- Donna Pinciotti, That ‘70s Show: 85%
- Bruce Banner, Marvel cinematic universe: 84%
- Leonard Hofstadter, The Big Bang Theory: 84%
- Abed Nadir, Community: 83%
- Chandler Bing, Friends: 82%
- Elizabeth Bennett, Pride and Prejudice: 82%
- Amy Farrah Fowler, The Big Bang Theory: 82%
- Glenn Rhee, The Walking Dead: 82%
- Elsie Hughes, Westworld: 82%
I only know a fraction of the people on the list, but those I know, I’m pretty satisfied with, especially my top match.
tl;dr: Do the quiz that determines which fictional character you’re most like, and post your top ten!
Links of the Day
- The Belgian First Division A canceled the rest of its season with one regular season match to play, becoming the first European league to do so.
Brighton manager Graham Potter took a voluntary pay cut, as did the club’s technical director and chief executive.
Supplemental reading: The Guardian summarizes each Premier League team’s staff payment plans as the pandemic continues.
- Chelsea partnered with Refuge, a charity supporting victims of domestic violence.
Today’s longer read: Jeff Maysh interviews Thai actor Sattawat Sethakorn on his massive David Beckham memorabilia collection and sought after collectors’ items for ESPN