No rest for the weary. One day after defeating Reading 4-1 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Spurs are back in preseason action against another Championship club, Birmingham City.
You’d have to think that the lineup will be substantially different than the one that took the pitch against Reading, but who knows. Maybe we’ll get to see players like Giovanni Lo Celso or Harry Winks, both of whom missed the match against Reading. But maybe not. We don’t know! Isn’t it exciting?
Enjoy this friendly match, which is utterly meaningless except for fitness and tactics.
First Half Lineup
How to Watch
As with the last two matches, this friendly is streamed FREE on the Bleacher Report website and app. You can also purchase a month of Bleacher Report Live for $10, which could be useful if you can’t watch the match live.
A reminder that links to illegal streams are strictly forbidden to site rules. Violators will be banned.
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. ET, 3:00 p.m. BT
Location: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
TV: hahahahahaha lol
Streaming: Bleacher Report (USA), tottenhamhotspur.com (UK) Other countries see livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!