Tottenham Hotspur Women are flying in the WSL and can continue their hot streak today away to Brighton & Hove Albion. Spurs have won their first four matches and have a real shot to take full points from their opening five, setting up a corker of a home match against Manchester United on November 7, their next league match.
It won’t be easy — Tottenham lost 2-0 at this stadium last season in March. But Spurs are improved from last season, and won’t be an easy out for Brighton this time around.
To be posted once released by the clubs
How to Watch
Brighton & Hove Albion WFC vs. Tottenham Women
Sunday, October 10, 2021
9:00 a.m. ET, 2:00 p.m. UK
People’s Pension Stadium, Crawley, Sussex, UK
Streaming: The FA Player (free, registration required)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!