Tottenham Hotspur Women are in action today at West Ham United with a chance to keep their impressive start of the WSL season going. Last week they earned their first ever result against Arsenal, a thrilling match that ended in a heartbreaking 1-1 draw. Today they’re at West Ham in another London derby. Spurs have had West Ham’s number since both of them promoted to the top flight, with Spurs unbeaten against the Hammers in the past two seasons. But that doesn’t mean anything, obviously. Just ask Arsenal.
West Ham are eighth in the table with nine points from seven matches. A win today combined with a Reading draw or win against Brighton would see Spurs slip up to third place.
A fair warning — Spurs Women play at 10 am ET, while the men play at 11:30 am ET, meaning it’s unlikely you’re going to see a recap right away after the final whistle. It’ll come eventually, but I’m only one man.
Your team to face West Ham! pic.twitter.com/n4er9cJE0Z— Tottenham Hotspur Women (@SpursWomen) November 21, 2021
How to Watch
Sunday, November 21, 2021
10 a.m. ET / 3 p.m. BST
Chigwell Construction Stadium, Essex
TV: Not televised.
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic,
- or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!