It hasn’t been a great few days at Hotspur Way. After an embarrassing 2-1 defeat in Europa Conference League against the worst ranked team in the competition, not to mention Fabio Paratici’s involvement in what sounds like a somewhat serious issue with Juventus, Tottenham Hotspur are looking to put it all behind them and pick up three points against Burnley.
Spurs currently sit seventh on the table, four points out of a Champions League spot, so a victory would help them keep pace with the likes of West Ham and Arsenal. Burnley are looking to claw out of the relegation zone as they sit 18th on the table, though their goal differential is somehow the same as Tottenham’s. Antonio Conte has been vocal about the situation in north London, so a bounce back against a relegation club would be nice going into December.
Our line-up for this afternoon's game against Burnley! pic.twitter.com/kGJq6dfIL7— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) November 28, 2021
How to Watch
Turf Moor, Burnley, England
Sunday, November 28, 2021
9:00 AM ET, 2:00 PM UK
Stream: Peacock (USA)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!