The Antonio Conte era officially began on Thursday with a truly bonkers match against Vitesse in Europa Conference League, but his first EPL match as Tottenham Hotspur manager takes place today at Goodison Park right before the international break. Spurs are firmly mid-table, but given that nobody seems to want fourth and a very favorable schedule is ahead for the holidays, Spurs could kick off a big run with a win today.
Our line-up for this afternoon's game against Everton! pic.twitter.com/x0yiojYiov— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) November 7, 2021
How to Watch
Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Goodison Park, Liverpool, England
Sunday, November 7, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM ET, 2:00 PM UK
TV: NBC Sports Network (USA)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!