Tottenham Hotspur look to get back to winning ways in Premier League play as European Champions Chelsea come calling for a London derby. This fixture has been full of vitriol, excitement and sheer chaos the last several years. For neutrals, it’s always entertaining while the rest of us chomp on our nails for 90 minutes.
After a humbling 3-0 defeat at the hands of Crystal Palace and a 2-2 draw in Europa Conference League against Stade Rennes, Spurs could really use a result in what is one of their toughest matches every season. Three points would be huge here, given Spurs could move into the top four with a win.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea
Sunday, September 19, 2021
11:30 AM ET, 4:30 PM UK
TV: Peacock (USA), Sky Sports Premier League (UK)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an unmoderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!