Tottenham Hotspur make the short trip to the Emirates Stadium today to take on hated rival Arsenal. Spurs are looking to build upon their midweek victory over Wolves in the EFL Cup after dropping the prior two League matches. Arsenal are three points back and on a three match winning streak across all competitions. We’ll see what Nuno Espirito Santo has in mind for a lineup as it’s expected to be as strong as he can field given the match, though injuries will hinder his selection just a bit.
✊ Your North London Derby XI. pic.twitter.com/MsUrstgozT— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) September 26, 2021
How to watch
Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Sunday, September 26, 2021
11:30 AM ET (US), 4:30 PM (UK)
TV: NBCSN (US), Sky Sports Premier League / Main Event (UK)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an unmoderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!