...That’s right, last year’s cup. It’s complicated.
I hadn’t planned to cover this match because the cup matches are historically not televised or streamed anywhere. But guess what — today’s match is televised on BBC 4 in the UK, and streamed on ESPN+ (for those who have it) in the USA. So if you have a minute, tune in and let’s see if Spurs can pull off another historic upset to go to the semifinals of English football’s biggest domestic cup competition!
Your team to face Arsenal pic.twitter.com/R5R4hmjdmy— Tottenham Hotspur Women (@SpursWomen) September 29, 2021
How to Watch
Arsenal Women vs. Tottenham Hotspur Women
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
2:15 p.m. ET, 7:15 p.m. UK
Meadow Park, London, UK
TV: BBC4 (UK)
Streaming: ESPN+ (USA)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!