Tottenham Hotspur look to overcome a two-goal deficit tonight in the second leg of the Carabao Cup semi-finals against London rivals Chelsea. Spurs were more or less thrashed at Stamford Bridge last week, though the second half showed at least some signs of life against the European Champions. Expect Antonio Conte to field a strong lineup today as pulling off the comeback means a trip to Wembley and a chance at silverware. It’s been far too long since this club has won a trophy and knocking off Chelsea would seem poetic.
Our team to face Chelsea this evening! pic.twitter.com/Nk58WEr584— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) January 12, 2022
Your Chelsea team news for tonight! @ParimatchGlobal | #TotChe pic.twitter.com/2oTHoZqRup— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) January 12, 2022
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
England League Cup Semi-Finals, Second Leg
Time: 2:45 PM ET, 7:45 PM UK
TV: Sky Sports (UK)
Streaming: ESPN+ (USA), DAZN (UK)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!