Happy Wednesday, Spurs fans! Tottenham Hotspur are back in action today in the Premier League, this time vs. Leicester City at the King Power Stadium. This is a match originally scheduled for December but postponed amidst Tottenham’s COVID-19 outbreak in the middle of last month. Now we get to play it in the middle of the week three days before going to Chelsea! Wheeee!
Leicester were a side that as of last week were absolutely decimated by injuries. Now that’s getting a little better, but the Foxes will still be without Jamie Vardy, Wesley Fofana, Jonny Evans, and Ricardo Pereira, while also without Kelechi Iheanacho, Daniel Amartey, and Wilfried Ndidi who are all at AFCON. All in all, not a bad time to go on a fox hunt.
Your team to face the Foxes! pic.twitter.com/Bf3GitovVh— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) January 19, 2022
How to Watch
Leicester vs. Tottenham Hotspur
King Power Stadium, Leicester, England
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
When: 2:30 p.m. ET, 7:30 p.m. BST
TV: USA Network (USA), BT Sport 2 (UK)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!