Tottenham Hotspur are back in action today as they make the short journey to the Emirates to take on arch-rivals Arsenal.
Matches don’t get much bigger than this early on in a season as the Gunners are top of the table and Spurs are just one point behind. With the final international break in the rear view mirror before the calamity that is the winter World Cup, Spurs can make a huge statement with a win. It will not be easy and Spurs might have to do it without Dejan Kulusevski, who was injured while playing for Sweden. We’ve seen Antonio Conte shift to a 3-5-2 when needed, and this might be one of those times.
Nothing more needs to be said. Let’s smash them.
Your North London Derby starting XI! pic.twitter.com/evTWFUoO2b— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) October 1, 2022
⚡️NLD TEAM NEWS— Arsenal (@Arsenal) October 1, 2022
Gabriel in defence
Odegaard in the centre
Jesus leads our attacking line
WE ARE THE ARSENAL ⚪️ pic.twitter.com/jn4hMhulK0
How to Watch
Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Emirates Stadium, London, England
Time: 12:30 PM UK, 7:30 AM ET
TV: BT Sports (UK), USA Network (USA)
Streaming: DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!