This will be Richarlison’s first match against his old club following his transfer this summer. The Brazilian International was an integral part in their survival last season, helping the Toffees avoid relegation in the final weeks of the season. Now he will face off against them while trying to keep Spurs near the top of the table.
Dejan Kulusevski is still out for this match as MRI shows he’s close, but Antonio Conte isn’t taking any chances. This will almost certainly mean the same attacking band of Sonny, Kane and Richarlison, will start at the top of the 3-4-3. The midfield is more up in the air as Yves Bissouma is getting more of a look while Oliver Skipp looks to be healthy. Options are good, and Conte has them.
This is the start of a three-match stretch of only EPL fixtures, including a mid-week stop at Manchester United. Picking up three points here before taking on the Red Devils would be a fantastic start.
Our team to face Everton ✊ pic.twitter.com/WCoslG2rXw— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) October 15, 2022
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
Time: 5:30 PM UK, 12:30 PM ET
TV: Sky Ultra HD (UK), NBC (USA)
Streaming: DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!