I’m running out of ways to describe the level of frustration that Tottenham Hotspur as a whole is feeling right now, no matter if you are a player, coach, supporter, whatever.
After the highs and lows of the Champions League match against Sporting, Spurs are back to Premier League play with a visit to the south coast against 14th placed AFC Bournemouth. The Cherries are a strange club to figure out currently. While they’re at -15 in goal differential, you have to remember that nine of those goals came at the hands of a pissed off Liverpool side. That match ultimately got Scott Parker sacked. Since then, they’ve picked up ten points in eight matches. It’s not great, but not putrid either.
No matter the stats, this is a match Spurs should win. There’s only five left to play before the World Cup break and every point matters. A win before the crucial UCL match against Marseille would certainly help boost the club.
Your starting XI for this afternoon's clash against @afcbournemouth! pic.twitter.com/KHNsFeDk3i— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) October 29, 2022
— AFC Bournemouth (@afcbournemouth) October 29, 2022
Moore and Zemura also in
Plain comes onto the bench
We're all set for #BOUTOT pic.twitter.com/s5XKdG6A5y
How to Watch
AFC Bournemouth vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth, England
Time: 3:00 PM UK, 10:00 AM ET
Streaming: Peacock (USA), DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!