Tottenham Hotspur turn their sights to the Champions League today as they visit Deutsche Bank Park to take on Europa League holders Eintracht Frankfurt.
Spurs are reeling a bit following their 3-1 defeat at the hands of rival Arsenal. While it’s not the end of the world, the concern among Spurs faithful is how toothless the attack looked at time. Antonio Conte has been more direct this week but is trying to reassure everyone that the squad is making the necessary adjustments to right the ship.
Sporting currently sit on top of Group D while Spurs and Frankfurt are both on three points each. A win here would be a big boost for qualification to the knockout rounds while a loss would put everyone on edge with three matches to go. Spurs have been in this spot before and recovered well, though they need to find form fast as there is no time to recover in this bizarre season.
Tonight's team to face Frankfurt pic.twitter.com/BzFhO9t6ER— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) October 4, 2022
How to Watch
Eintracht Frankfurt vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Deutsche Bank Park, Frankfurt, Germany
Time: 8:00 PM UK, 3:00 PM ET
TV: BT Sport 3 (UK)
Streaming: Paramount Plus (USA), DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!