It’s been anything but smooth for Spurs as of late. They currently sit on 26 points in fourth place, but have now gone nine straight matches without scoring in the first half. Tensions are rising and supporters getting a little tired of the lackluster starts. Antonio Conte has been rather blunt in his explanations, acknowledging the issue and trying to empathize with supporters. That’s all well and good, but results matter and Spurs need to get out of this funk.
Leeds sit in 12th place and haven’t played bad as of late. It’s easy to say that this is a match Spurs should win, but we said that about Forest midweek and we all know how that ended. It would be nice to see a fierce attack come out and shred Leeds going into the break, but every Spurs supporter is going to be on edge until they see their team break this duck.
Lineups will be posted one hour prior to kick-off.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leeds United
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
Time: 3:00 PM UK, 10:00 AM US
Streaming: Peacock (USA), DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!