Tottenham Hotspur are in the last week of fixtures before the World Cup hits. After a wild mid-week Champions League fixture that saw Spurs top their group, the focus returns to the Premier League as ninth placed Liverpool comes calling.
The Reds are experiencing a very weird season so far. They’ve played quite well in the Champions League, finishing second in their group behind Napoli. Their domestic form, however, has been a roller coaster. They’ve also had two matches postponed, including one against Chelsea. Despite their place in the table, it’s still Liverpool. It’s a team that Spurs have had mixed results against in recent years, though the matches are never boring.
Spurs will have to play this one without Heung-Min Son, who had successful surgery on his fractured orbital bone. This match should see the return of Dejan Kulusevski, though we’d be surprised if he started this match after a long layoff. It will be interested to see what Antonio Conte rolls with in such an important match.
Lineups will be posted one hour prior to kick-off.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
Time: 4:30 PM UK, 11:30 AM ET
TV: Sky Ultra HD (UK)
Streaming: Peacock (USA), DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!