This match should have been played back in January, but Arsenal filed a request to delay it under COVID-19 protocol when they only had one reported positive test and had just loaned a few players out. The Premier League granted it, leaving us with this insanely important match that will help shape the final standings in the table.
Arsenal are four points clear of Spurs with three matches to play. Winning this match will narrow the deficit to one point and give Spurs a fighting chance to leapfrog their rivals. A loss ends the race and will send the Gunners to the Champions League for the first time since the 2016-17 season. A draw will put Spurs on life support, but won’t outright end their chances.
All of that is a fancy way of saying “this is a must win match” and nothing else matters. The club is ready, and has been ready, since January:
Let’s smash them.
Lineups will be posted one hour prior to kickoff.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
Time: 7:45 PM UK, 2:45 PM ET
TV: USA Network (US), Sky Ultra HD (UK)
Streaming: DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!