Spurs have had a string of good form and good luck down the stretch, including hammering Arsenal 3-0, then watching them fold like a cheap suit on the road at Newcastle United. Despite all of the ups and downs, the feeling of dread back in November when this team was struggling to put together a competent attack, it brings us to today. Antonio Conte even said back in April that getting top four would be a miracle, and yet here we are. The door is open and Spurs just need to walk through it.
Norwich have been relegated for awhile and have absolutely nothing to play for. Prior to their 1-1 draw against Wolves last Sunday, the Canaries had been shutout in four straight matches while giving up twelve goals. Needless to say, they’ve been awful this season and deserve that 20th place. Despite the little scare a few days ago regarding an illness, Conte has said everyone’s ready to go. There’s also that little matter of trying to get Sonny a golden boot.
Let’s finish the job.
Lineups will be posted one hour prior to kickoff.
How to Watch
Norwich City vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Carrow Road, Norwich, Norfolk, England
Time: 11:00 AM ET, 4:00 PM UK
TV: SyFy (US)
Streaming: Peacock (US), DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!