Hey! Hey you! I know that everyone’s still recovering from Tottenham Hotspur’s 2-2 draw at Chelsea today, but in case you’ve forgotten there’s ANOTHER Spurs match on this evening!
Tottenham Hotspur Women are in Louisville, Kentucky to participate in The Women’s Cup, a preseason friendly competition at Lynn Family Stadium in Louisville. While there, they’ll get to play in at least two friendly matches and the game will be televised in the United States and streamed online everywhere else in the world!
Tottenham’s opponent tonight is Club America Femenil, from Liga MX in Mexico. If you’re looking for information about them, check out Abbie’s outstanding preview and have a quick listen to the N17 Women podcast.
Spurs have made seven signings this summer, which means the team will have a pretty different look to the one that finished fifth in the WSL last season. We don’t yet know what that means, but we’ll get a good look at some if not all of the newcomers today.
Hope you’ll join us in tuning in to watch! COYS!
Here is how we will line-up pic.twitter.com/sXukxP95rF— Tottenham Hotspur Women (@SpursWomen) August 14, 2022
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur Women vs. Club America
Kickoff: 7:00 p.m. ET (USA), 12:00 a.m. Monday (UK)
Lynn Family Stadium, Louisville, KY, United States
HOW TO WATCH— The Women's Cup (@thewomenscup) August 13, 2022
US @CBSSports @paramountplus
Latin America/Caribbean @DIRECTVSports
Sub Saharan Africa @W_sportTV
Germany, Austria, Switzerland Streamster
Rest of the world including UK, Italy and Mexico https://t.co/kOzLye0IGt pic.twitter.com/SS7NuOJebH
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!