Tottenham Hotspur begin midweek-a-palooza today with a trip to the London Stadium where West Ham United will be ready and waiting. No doubt, the Hammers and their supporters will treat this like a cup final as they always do.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, the midweek insanity is thanks to the greed and arrogance of FIFA deciding that a winter World Cup was a fine (see: lucrative) idea that the world’s domestic leagues would have to put up with. Antonio Conte spoke about this, stating that he would have to rotate given Spurs have seven matches in 21 days. This is why Spurs have improved their bench, but we have no idea how and when Conte will rotate. We may see some of it today on a busy Wednesday in the Premier League.
Our team to face West Ham ✊ pic.twitter.com/oY6YFKyycs— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 31, 2022
Here's how we're lining up tonight against Spurs...— West Ham United (@WestHam) August 31, 2022
A place among the subs for @LucasPaqueta97 @betway | #WHUTOT pic.twitter.com/iJoxXzEXVv
How to Watch
West Ham United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
London Stadium, London, England
Time: 7:45 PM UK, 2:45 PM ET
TV: BT Sport 2 (UK)
Streaming: Peacock TV (USA), DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!