I hate international football.
But the international break is over and done with, and we get to kick off the next set of fixtures with a home match against Fulham! Fulham are the only club to so far beat Tottenham Hotspur this season, knocking a second-string Spurs side out of the “Insert-sponsor-here” Cup on penalties, but a full-strength Lilywhites side in front of a boisterous home crowd will certainly be a different proposition.
Spurs should be fit and firing, with some mild concerns around the fitness of captain Heung-Min Son and center back Cristian Romero; but Ange Postecoglou’s press conferences have been positive, so here’s hoping they both take the field! A win will take Spurs back to the top of the league after dropping below Arsenal, City, and Liverpool so far this weekend.
Your XI this evening pic.twitter.com/uJGJ632OAN— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) October 23, 2023
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Fulham
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK
Monday, October 23, 2023
Time: 3:00 p.m. ET, 8:00 p.m. UK
TV: USA Network, Sky Sports Premier League (UK). Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!