After the excitement of hosting LiVARpool last week, Tottenham Hotspur have one more job to do before the international break with a slightly more low-key match against newly promoted Luton Town.
The smallest club in the league, Luton are long odds to stay up this season, but that doesn’t mean Ange’s “mates” will be taking it lightly today. As we well know, in the Premier League anything can happen, especially when Spurs are involved. With that said, hopefully today is a battering that puts the Lilywhites (albeit temporarily) into top spot!
How to Watch
Luton Town vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Kenilworth Road, Luton, UK
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Time: 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. UK
TV: USA Network, TNT Sports 1 (UK). Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!