Let’s not beat around the bush: Tottenham Hotspur have one point from five matches. It’s been a wretched run, but the signs are still positive: the football has been good, Spurs are missing key personnel, and it feels like all the club needs for things to turn around is just one or two more shots to go in the goal.
That might not be getting any easier however, with captain Heung-Min Son under an injury cloud and the Lilywhites up against a tough Newcastle side. Thankfully for Spurs, the Magpies are under as much (if not more) of an injury cloud as Tottenham, missing a number of key players and seemingly losing more every fixture. Is it time for Dr. Tottenham to visit? I hope not.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK
Sunday, December 10, 2023
Time: 11:30 a.m. ET, 4:30 p.m. UK
TV: USA Network, Sky Sports Premier League (UK). Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!