Things are back on track for Tottenham Hotspur. Some more positive performances and an absolute dispatching of Newcastle have Spurs just three points outside the top four; and what better team to now come up against than a Nottingham Forest side that has one point from five matches? Unfortunately, as we know there are no easy fixtures in the Premier League, and Spurs will undoubtedly have to throw the kitchen sink at Forest if they expect three points.
There’s some not-so-great news on the injury front for Spurs: in-form Giovani Lo Celso has picked up a niggle (because of course he has) so he won’t be fit for the match; but Pape Matar Sarr and Richarlison should both be even better for the run last week, and Mickey van de Ven has resumed training on grass! Unfortunately, this fixture will come too soon for the flying Dutchman, but Ange Postecoglou will expect his side to take care of business regardless.
How to Watch
Nottingham Forest vs. Tottenham Hotspur
The City Ground, Nottingham, UK
Friday, December 15, 2023
Time: 3:00 p.m. ET, 8:00 p.m. UK
TV: USA Network, Sky Sports Premier League (UK). Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!