Tottenham Hotspur are currently making their way through the B’s of the Premier League, with fixtures against Brighton, Bournemouth, and Burnley all lined up (and Brentford just around the corner). After being stung by the first, it’s now the Cherries’ turn to have a go against a depleted Spurs side.
Bournemouth have been flying high under manager Andoni Iraola, winning six of their last seven, including the scalps of Newcastle and Manchester United along the way. They will certainly be a tough proposition for a Spurs side that has enough players missing to fill a Taylor Swift concert, with Dejan Kulusevski the latest absentee due to suspension. Here’s hoping a noisy home crowd and the emotion of farewelling ex-captain Hugo Lloris will give the squad the boost they need to get across the line.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Bournemouth
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK
Sunday, December 31, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. ET, 2:00 p.m. UK
TV: USA Network; not televised in UK. Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!