Tottenham Hotspur look to take advantage of their momentum following a crucial 1-0 victory over Manchester City in Premier League play, taking on relegation-threatened Leicester City.
The Foxes haven’t had the best of runs, but currently sit three points above the drop zone which is good enough for 14th. They haven’t been terrible, but they’re nowhere close to being what they used to just a couple seasons ago. Spurs, meanwhile, are just one point out of the Top Four and with a little help elsewhere, could climb back into the Champions League places with a victory. Antonio Conte is back with the club, providing an extra boost on the touchline.
Can Spurs keep that positive momentum going? We’ll find out soon enough.
Your Spurs team this afternoon pic.twitter.com/7Xh4b7zS9y— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) February 11, 2023
Here's your XI for #LEITOT— Leicester City (@LCFC) February 11, 2023
Come on, City! pic.twitter.com/t54YQZpu8s
How to Watch
Leicester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur
King Power Stadium, Leicester, England
Time: 3:00 PM UK, 10:00 AM ET
Streaming: Peacock (USA), DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!