Antonio Conte will return to the manager’s box today as Tottenham Hotspur take on AC Milan in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16.
The roller coaster ride that is the 2022-2023 season has been in full swing with Spurs bowing out of the FA Cup while also looking listless in a loss to Wolves. The north Londoners are only in two competitions and that could be cut down to just Premier League play if the trend continues today. Since Milan’s 1-0 victory over Spurs back on Valentine’s Day, they’ve won two of three and have looked better. The old Dr. Tottenham phrase comes to mind, but this isn’t an impossible task. Conte’s return might give the side a big boost and with their backs to the wall, Spurs could be ready for a big performance. Let’s hope that’s the case, or the rest of the season is just going to be fighting for Top 4.
Lineups will be posted one hour prior to kick-off.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. AC Milan
UEFA Champions League Round of 16
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
Time: 8:00 PM UK, 3:00 PM ET
TV: BT Sport (UK)
Streaming: Paramount Plus (USA), DAZN (CAN)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!