Tottenham Hotspur’s attempt to hang onto European competition comes down to four sessions. Win them all and Spurs will guarantee themselves at least Europa Conference League, which is vital for maintaining a coefficient. Lose one and Spurs will be in danger of no European football for the first time since 2009-2010.
Ryan Mason has shown some good ideas, especially with adjustments in tactics and subs in the second half, but slow starts have been the bane of this group’s existence for quite some time. Crystal Palace are the quintessential mid-table club now, plenty safe from relegation but can’t really climb the table much higher than one or two places. It’s still a London derby, though, and that means a little extra for bragging rights in London.
Lineups will be posted one hour prior to kick-off.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
Time: 10:00 AM ET, 3:00 PM UK
Streaming: Peacock (USA), DAZN (Canada)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!