It’s time to let your nerves and excitement manifest. That’s right, it’s the first North London Derby of the season.
Spurs take on a strong Arsenal side, even with them on points on the Premier League table, at a venue that has not been kind to the Lilywhites. The pressure, however, is somewhat off Tottenham, with this fledgling side in the early stages of a rebuild. Though this season has seen excellent performances thus far, this is the first real litmus test of just how good Ange Postecoglou’s side is.
Expect goals galore - Ange himself has said Tottenham Hotspur will not be backing down from their aggressive style. To Dare is To Do.
Our team for the NLD! pic.twitter.com/K3dSbj0PwZ— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) September 24, 2023
⚪️— Arsenal (@Arsenal) September 24, 2023
Our starting line-up for today's north London derby
COME ON YOU GUNNERS! pic.twitter.com/QECPnUM191
How to Watch
Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Emirates Stadium, London, UK
Sunday, September 24, 2023
Time: 9 a.m. ET, 2 p.m. UK
TV: Sky Sports Premier League (UK). Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!