It’s time for some quick turnarounds, and Tottenham Hotspur haven’t had much time to dwell on their FA Cup exit to Manchester City. Instead, they take on Brentford at home, the first side to take points off the Lilywhites this season.
This Brentford team, however, is a far cry from the one seen earlier in the season as like many others they have struggled with injury. That is offset somewhat though by the return to the fold of Ivan Toney, who could pose some challenges to the Spurs defense. Tottenham will need to be on their game for this one, and the side will be hoping to avenge their draw at the beginning of the season.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brentford
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK
Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Time: 2:30 p.m. ET, 7:30 p.m. UK
TV: USA Network; TNT Sports 2 (UK). Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!