Though you could say that Tottenham Hotspur got through the period of AFCON and the Asia Cup relatively unscathed, you could likewise say it’s been somewhat of a lean spell. Spurs have taken 5 points from a possible 9 and have been bounced from the FA Cup in the early weeks of 2024, but are still technically in the title race and have European football for which to play.
With that in mind, Spurs will be hoping to build some momentum, starting against Brighton. The Seagull’s key descriptor this season has been “inconsistency”, as week to week they can either score or concede four, and Ange Postecoglou will have a strong squad from which to pick his side. The returns of Heung-Min Son and Yves Bissouma are especially a bonus, and having the likes of Giovanni Lo Celso and Pape Matar Sarr potentially available feels like a luxury after some of the injury woes this season.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK
Saturday, February 10, 2024
Time: 10:00 a.m. ET, 3:00 p.m. UK
TV: Not televised is USA or UK. Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!